- Sunday | 20 October, 2019
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
We’re looking forward to seeing you (virtually) on Sunday morning for our first King’s Church at Home service via Zoom.
It is really easy to join the Zoom call. You just need to take the following steps…
- At 10:15am, boil the kettle and make yourself a decent tea or coffee, perhaps grab a biscuit or a slice or cake, and make yourself comfortable with your laptop, phone or other device.
- At 10:25am on Sunday morning, click on this link https://zoom.us/j/728271274
- The Zoom app should automatically download on your phone/tablet/computer. The app should then guide you through to the conference call. We recommend you download the app beforehand.
- 5. If the app doesn’t automatically download you can find it in the following places: App Store (apple products), Google Playstore (android phones/tablets) and/or any internet browser on your computer.
We recommend that you use Zoom on a laptop or PC, however you can also use it on a Smart Phone or Tablet.
If you don’t have access to a computer or a smart phone, there is an option to dial this number 0800 358 2817 and listen through your landline phone. And use this code 728271274# When asked for your participant ID just hit #
We’d like this option only to be used by those who do not have access to the above devices.
we will be continuing our series on John. We’re hoping to bring you some worship too, however, if you haven’t already done so, why not subscribe to our new Spotify page where you can choose which songs you want to worship too. You can do that by clicking here: King’s Spotify Playlists
Thanks to you all for being so amazing this week. We greatly value your patience, prayers and support – renewal of the church is coming…